Friday, January 9, 2015

Eureka ReadyForce Bagged Canister Vacuum

I have been looking at canister vacs for a long time. I bought one, hated it (the floor attachment kept falling off, the filter kept clogging), and ended up returning it. I am pleasantly surprised by this little machine...the suction is great, it's not too loud, doesn't clog, and it's lightweight. Plus the price is right!! I was looking into getting a miele until I found this. I use this at my vacation home (a 60 year old ranch home that produces a LOT of dust) where all the floors are hardwood or tile and I have an area rug. The vac works fairly well on the area rug, too. The handle feels much more solid than the previous machine I had and doesn't fall apart. And I actually prefer the bag to the bagless version I previously had. It is so much easier to change the bag than pull out a canister and have dust flying everywhere. I highly recommend this for someone who has a lot of hardwood floors and wants to get up ALL the dust on the floors, in the corners, under the sofas!!!

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment