Saturday, June 22, 2013

SPT AC-7013 Magic Clean Air Cleaner

I wanted a PCO air purifier to have in my office, but this was too rinkydink for my tastes. I has four light-emitting diodes, one in each corner. I've seen small PCO filters that were made for use in a car that used LEDS, but for the space this fan takes up, I think it is way under lit. It seemed to add more odor to the room from its own off-gassing than it cleared up. I ran it for about two hours. It was very quiet on low speed at first, but then it started making a scraping/bearing noise. I sent it back and will try the NanoBreeze next. I don't have anything against Sunpentown. I have a humidifier and a portable air conditioner from them that I am very happy with. The PCO fan was unacceptable.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment