Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dyson DC41 Upright Ball Vacuum

I'm never brand loyal. I buy generics and shop around for deals. But Dyson has really turned that around on me. Ever since I tried the one my mother bought 6 years ago, I've never used anything else. I originally bought one for heavy use and a lighter (more portable) one for daily use a couple years later. This model in particular is of the original design. They are heavy and more work to move around, but the extra suction is worth it. My brother has severe allergies that the vacuum helped to alleviate.

A few additional notes:

-Dumping of dust is fast and easy. Just unlatch, then press a button which allow the bottom to fall out.

-Cord is still manual roll up, they have some models which allow you to press a button and the cord will retract.

-Hair/long fibers will get rolled up in the head. You can actually remove the inside to clean it out without much fuss.

-Love the amount of attachments available and what they can do.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment