Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hunter 30936 Replacement

I am quite surprised by the fact that I was shipped ONE filter. The item description lead me to believe that this item was in a 3-pack. (Perhaps when it said Item Package Quantity: 3) So after the initial shock of realizing that my $60 went to purchase ONE filter instead of THREE I was quite annoyed.

The only reason I purchased this was because I thought it was a great price, it turns out it absolutely wasn't. Now, aside from that the filter is fine and as described. I chose not to return it because I didn't want to waste the money on shipping, and my old filter was getting quite dirty.

The filter is a hunter brand replacement, not a knock-off brand. (which at this point I would've preferred actually at the $60 price)

If you are reading this and do not see the "Item Package Quantity: 3" on the page and are wondering what in the world I am talking about then just know that the item description was probably fixed.

First time I have been burned by Amazon... Buyer Beware!

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment