Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Upright Vacuum

I previously had a Hoover Windtunnel, it lasted two houses and over 9 years and it finally had enough of keeping up with our two children and 4 pets. So I went out to every website I could find with reviews on vacuum cleaners, including Amazon, and looked at everything from the Dyson, Kenmore, Dirt Devil, Hoover, and so many more. I promised myself that after I used my vacuum cleaner for 3 months I would help all those out there like me looking for a good review and let them know about my experience because the reviews were so helpful to me.

So after reading a bunch of reviews I was leaning towards a Dyson or a Kenmore Progressive. Well my friend had a Dirt Devil M140005 Vision Cyclonic 12 Amp Upright Vacuum Cleaner, a Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum, and a canister vacuum cleaner (forgot the brand) that she let me test out. Let's just say I hated all three, the Dirt Devil was a joke, the Kenmore was so heavy and a pain to use, the canister was a pain to use and none of them worked well with pet hair.

So then I went to a local store and looked at the Dyson DC 23 Motorhead and really considered paying over $400 for it. But then I looked down the aisle and there not too far down from it stood the Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel and it was only $100 so I decided to give the Hoover a try thinking if I wasn't satisfied I could take it back. I am so happy that I saved $300 and love how well my Hoover works. It sucks up pet hair off the furniture very well, I have hardwoods throughout my house and it picks up fur and dirt off the floor without blowing it around (the suction is great) and I only have 3 complaints but ya know for the price I can live with them. Complaint #1 I wish the powered hand tool stuck on a little bit better to the vacuum cleaner, if I am not careful to put it on correctly it falls off, so I need to be a little more careful, Complaint #2, empting out the canister can be a little bit dirty so I always do it outside and then it's fine, Complaint #3, I love the retractable cord, I just wish it were up a little higher instead of so low, it would just help keep it from going under the vacuum cleaner but, there is a little clip and if you clip the cord to the vacuum cleaner you don't have to worry about it going under the vacuum cleaner so problem solved.

So I say save your money instead of wasting it on a Dyson or a Kenmore for the price this vacuum cleaner is so worth it.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment