Monday, May 4, 2015

germguardian AC4825 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System

I just purchased this device and put it into service yesterday to combat the terrible mold issue in our old apartment, and also because we have dust and cat dander no matter how often I dust and vacuum. Where there is a mold flare up, my daughter coughs all night long (and ends up getting sick), which happened two nights ago and prompted me to make this purchase. Last night however, there was zero coughing. The air actually smells and feels fresh and we both slept incredibly well. Its very quiet, sleek looking, and Energy Star rated so I don't have to worry too much about using it 24-7.

The previous review said that it emits a strong plastic odor. That odor is present the minute you take it out of the box, like all new things made of plastic. After running it for about 18 hours, the smell is barely noticeable and I'm sure will continue to fade away. In fact, food odors get trapped in the bedroom every time I cook, but not last night! Its the only room in the house that doesn't smell like the garlicky beef I made for dinner. :)

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment