Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Vicks 1.0 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier

I originally purchased this unit for my child's room 2 years ago -worked fine. There was no soaked carpet, no leaks, no fires, and no problems finding filters. I even liked the level of sound it would get loud gradually. My child (now 2 yrs old) loved the sound so much we had to find a sound machine to duplicate it.

We purchased another unit for our second child's room. Strangely, this unit worked differently than the first. The second one leaked (very litte nothing a hand towel under the unit couldn't fix) and was MUCH louder than the first. I also found that I needed to refill this unit more often than I did the first.

I didn't see too much of a problem with the difference, just thought it was worth mentioning...

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment