Thursday, July 2, 2015

LightAir IonFlow Air Purifier

DO NOT BUY THIS UNIT.

I bought this unit and let it run for a number of days and began to wonder why nothing significant occured. I then started a process of asking "Who has reviewed this product that I can read about?" and "what information does this very same company put out that is verifiable, complete and independant?" And then....I got my answers!

1. Every technical reference on their own web page has a broken link. Every Chart, every supposed techinical paper that speaks directly to THEIR product is absent. Want endless papers about all things OTHER THAN their product's verifiable performance? Then go to the IONAIR website.

2. The only reference I was able to find on no OZONE generation was a single page doc from VLL. THEY DID A 3 HOUR TEST!...thats right 3 hours.

3. Consummer Report finally did a review on THIS VERY UNIT and they CAME IN LAST as the worst performing unit. Consummer Report went as far to say, and I quote, "The IONFLO did even a worse job of cleaning the air" followed by, get ready folks, "the IONFLO air cleaner was about as effective at removing dust and smoke AS HAVING NO AIR CLEANER AT ALL!"

See it for yourself here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3BJVIJh2qA

Heartbreaking to be taken in by a Danish Design Scam, mine went straight back and I begin the process all over again.

This isn't an air cleaner, its a scam for folks that want to believe something their own eyes are telling them is false.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment